The Restmore TK45R is a universal bed frame that provides all the support of a standard steel frame, but comes with the benefit of quick and easy adjustability from Twin through California King sizes. Built with sturdy construction and a black finish, this frame has steel side rails measuring 1.5" x 1.5" x 70" with a 7.5" height from the floor. The (6) legs are deeply recessed for safety and come with (4) 2" locking rug rollers for mobility and (2) 2.5" glides attachments. The (2) 1.25" x 1.25" cross support, keyslot cross arms makes assembly easy and a 2" x 1.5" single center support bar is provided when used in Queen, King or California King size positions. Riveted, heavy-duty headboard brackets will provide sturdy connection to virtually any sized bed or headboard. With a wide array of dependable options, Fashion Bed Group offers peace of mind and a solution for any bedding support need. Our products exceed all industry standards and can help preserve your mattress warranty. The Restmore Universal Bed Frame comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Universal bed frame with quick and easy adjustability from Twin through California King sizes
- Includes (4) 2" locking rug rollers and (2) 2.5" glides attachments
- Sturdy construction: 1.5" x 1.5" x 70" steel side rails
- (2) 1.25" x 1.25" cross support, keyslot cross arms makes assembly easy
- Protected with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Riveted, heavy-duty headboard brackets connect to virtually any sized bed or headboard
- 7.5" height off the floor
- 2" x 1.5" single center support bar used for Queen, King or California King size positions
- Offers peace of mind and a solution for any bedding support need
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||71.25 (L) x 76 (W) x 10 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.