Solutions is a universal folding bed frame that provides all the support of a standard steel frame, but comes with the benefit of quick and easy, tool-free adjustability from Twin through California King sizes, while still coming in a compact package. Built with sturdy construction and a black powder coated finish, Solutions has folding side rails to keep this versatile "one frame fits all" compact and portable. The angle-steel side rails measure 1.5" x 1.5" x 70" with a 7.5" height from the floor. The legs are deeply recessed for safety and come with (9) glide leg attachments. The Keyslot cross arms hold the (3) sets of 1.25" x 1.25" angle cross supports in place. Heavy duty oversized headboard brackets are fixed to the folding side rails to provide sturdy connection to any Twin, Full, Queen, King or California King sized bed or headboard. The easy-to-ship Solutions bed frame carton measures 38.75-inches (L) by 12-inches (W) by 5.5-inches (H) and includes everything needed for tool-free assembly. With a wide array of dependable options, Fashion Bed Group offers peace of mind and a solution for any bedding support need. Our products exceed all industry standards and can help preserve your mattress warranty. The Solutions Universal Folding Bed Frame comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Versatile "one size fits all" bed support frame is compact and portable (Twin - California King)
- Folding side rails and cross rails with tool-free assembly
- Sturdy construction: 1.5" x 1.5" x 70" angle-steel side rails
- Compact design easily ships through UPS and includes everything needed for tool-free assembly
- Packaging measures 38.75" x 12" x 5.5" and protected with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Heavy duty oversized headboard brackets fixed to side rails that provide adjustable widths from 38" to 76" to secure any sized bed or headboard
- Deeply recessed legs for safety and comes with (9) glides attachments
- Offers peace of mind and a solution for any bedding support need
- 1-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Black Powder Coat
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||71 (L) x 76 (W) x 7.2 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.