The clean lines and pristine finish of the Astoria daybed accentuate its ultra-modern style. While it's contemporary in design, the circle motif gives it a retro air. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the 1.75-inch square tube frame is finished in Champagne, a pale amber metallic powder coat with a deep luster. The arms and back meet at the same 38-inch height to form a perfectly squared profile that has an open design to make it appear almost delicate. The Astoria is really a chic piece of furniture and would do well in any office, family room or bedroom. A 12-inch space between the floor and daybed base is available for storage. A mattress is not included with this daybed. This unit includes a Euro top spring support deck, back panel, (2) side panels, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Astoria Complete Metal Daybed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Twin sized daybed frame constructed of carbon steel with Champagne finish
- Contemporary in design, the circle motif gives it a retro air
- Includes a Euro top spring support deck for mattress (mattress not included)
- Frame measures 38" (H) x 79.75" (W) x 39.25" (L) with 12" space between the floor and daybed base
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Clean lines and pristine finish accentuates the ultra-modern style
- Champagne finish is a pale amber metallic powder coat with a deep luster
- Chic piece of furniture does well in any office, family room or bedroom
- Includes a Euro top spring support deck, back panel, (2) side panels, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||39.25 (L) x 79.75 (W) x 38 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.