The Pomona is enhanced with different details to provide a universal appeal. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the Hazelnut finish and exotic-looking design resembles a trefoil arch of the Gothic era. The legs on both 53-inch headboard and 34-inch footboard give way to the curved gentility of the grill, with each spindle topped with a small ornamental feature. The Pomona Bed is free from finials, instead presenting a gently sloping rail with aluminum castings on the posts. A good ornamental bed, like the Pomona, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit includes a headboard and footboard panel, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Pomona Headboard and Footboard comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Full sized bed panels constructed of Carbon Steel with Hazelnut finish
- Features a curved design and each spindle topped with a small ornamental feature
- Bed frame not included
- 53" Headboard and 34" footboard each have a 55.25" (W) x 2.25" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Exotic-looking design resembles a trefoil arch of the Gothic era
- Arched design doesn't have finials, but includes aluminum castings on posts
- Enhanced with different details to provide a universal appeal
- Includes a headboard and footboard panel, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||4.5 (L) x 55.25 (W) x 53 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.